Welcome to Nursing 2023!!!
Hybrid Event: You can participate In-person at Dubai, UAE or Virtually from your home or work.
The two-day conference will focus majorly on obstacles and developments in the field of nursing and women’s healthcare. The congress includes plenary talks and keynote speeches from renowned scientists around the globe, oral and poster presentations by researchers and students.
Nursing Conference 2023 is a premier interdisciplinary forum for scholars, clinicians, and educators to present and address the most current developments, patterns, concerns, practical challenges, and solutions for women of all ages. Nearly every permutation of information, creativity, technology, and networking is reflected at the Nursing and Women’s Healthcare Conference. Our goal is to create an international forum for academicians, clinicians, health and business professionals who work in the wide field of women's health to share the most up-to-date studies and advancements.
We welcome people from all walks of life interested in Women's Health Research to attend the conference and share their experiences and lessons with other enthusiasts, and develop opportunities for cooperation.
Participate in Nursing 2023 to experience the booming industry and introduce your career and business to new opportunities from around the world!
We look forward to having you on board with us in the “City of Lights" Dubai!!
About the Event
Nursing Conferences 2023 focus includes the dissemination of translational research and evidence-based practices for disease prevention, diagnosis, and treatment for women across the lifespan. This program provides two days of robust discussions in the field of nursing practices, nursing management, breast cancer, infertility, IVF, menopause, pregnancy, PCOS, midwifery, maternal health, reproductive health, endometriosis, ovarian cancer, gynecology and obstetrics.
In the healthcare sector, Nursing 2023 provides unrivaled business opportunities and access to new markets.
Be the first to hear about new and often unreleased knowledge, and explore a field that interests you. We assure you that when you leave Dubai UAE, you will be able to use newly acquired knowledge right away at your bench.
· Highlight programs of research with strong relevance to nursing practice
· How nurse educators can reinvigorate/revitalize/reignite their profession to strengthen our communities through inclusion, equality, and mental health support
· Explore ways in which practice informs clinical nursing research
· Describe examples of nursing research findings that have been meaningfully and successfully translated into practice
· To provide opportunities to develop knowledge in the nursing field
· Define the issue of providing nursing case management services across state lines
· To foster and enhance collaborations and partnerships with educational, research and clinical institutes
Who can attend?
· Gynecologists and obstetricians
· Infertility specialists
· Gynecological Pathologists
· Gynecological Oncologists
· Heads of the Obstetrics & Gynecology Departments
· Directors of Maternity Hospitals
· Psychologists and mental health educators
· Physicians and Physician Assistants
· Healthcare Professionals
These Nursing Conference Sessions allow participants to design their own educational tracks in the areas of nursing, women’s health, gynecology, pediatrics, psychiatry, mental health, family medicine, geriatrics, psychosocial, sexual and reproductive health care and so on.
Why to attend?
With members from around the world focused on learning about women’s health and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the nursing and women’s health community and the world like nursing societies, researchers, universities and PhD scholars. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new discoveries in the diagnosis, stages of reproduction and receive name recognition at this two-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in advances in gynecology and obstetrics, menopause, gynecological oncology, assisted reproductive technology and women's disorders are hallmarks of this nursing conference.
Hassan First University of Settat, Morocco
A.O. Ordine Mauriziano di Torino, Italy
IBN Sina National College for Medical Studies, KSA
Vilza Aparecida Handan de Deus
Aurora de Afonso Nursing School, Brazil
Beirut Arab University, Lebanon
Abeer Mohamed Abdelkader
King Faisal University, KSA
Thammasat University , Thailand
King Abdulaziz Medical City, KSA
Anet Papazovska Cherepnalkovski
University of Split, Croatia
Lembaga Layanan Pendidikan Tinggi Wilayah IX Sulawesi, Indonesia
American Journal of Nursing Research
Journal of Health Science Community
Journal for Quality in Women Health
Journal of Global Research in Public Health
The Journal of Nursing Practice
- Nursing in Healthcare ...
- Nursing Education and Research...
- Evidence-Based Nursing Practic...
- Primary Health Care...
- Nursing and healthcare informa...
- Nursing in Women's Health...
- Pediatrics and Neonatal Nursin...
- Psychiatry and Mental Health N...
- Public Health Nursing...
- Palliative Care Nursing...
- Critical Care and Emergency Nu...
- Continuing Nursing Education...
- Occupational nursing and Safet...
- Role of Nurses in Covid 19 Pan...
- Men in Nursing ...
- Gerontology & Geriatrics nursi...
- Family Medicine ...
- Patient Safety and Nursing Car...
- Infection, Prevention and Cont...
- Gynecology and Obstetrics...
- Midwifery ...
- Maternal Fetal Medicine & Emer...
- Infertility/Assisted Reproduct...
- Pregnancy Care and Child Birth...
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases ...
- Pregnancy Complications...
- Breast Cancer ...
- Case Reports...
Organizing Committee Members
Venue & Hospitality
City Seasons Dubai Hotel